Monday, April 14, 2014

Week In Review | The Silver Lining (4/7 - 4/12)


What did I learn last week? 
I learned while reading, "Let Me Be A Woman," that discipleship means discipline. Elisabeth Elliot, the author, says, "Worship is an act, and this takes discipline. We are to worship 'in spirit and in truth' Never mind about the feelings. We are to worship in spite of them.”
 
Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why? 
Late last week, I stumbled across a series of videos on YouTube with Meagan Good and Devon Franklin. The series of videos as a whole were what I needed to hear to get me out of the slump I'd been in for the past couple of weeks. It also put into action some plans around my spirituality that I'd been sitting on.

What is the number one thing I need to accomplish this week? 
Action. However that word comes to fruition during this week.

What can I do right now to make the week less stressful? 
Make better use of my time.

Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped? 
I've finally let go of the baggage I was carrying. I'm definitely walking into this week much lighter.

What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week? 
Clarity.

Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals
I'm beginning meatless Mondays. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment