Monday, April 7, 2014

Week In Review | In The Midst of Sadness (3/31 - 4/6)

 

What did I learn last week? 
That joy can live alongside sadness. Cryptic, I know.
 
Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why? 
Friday afternoon. Similar to last week, I don't really care to go into detail which will probably hinder my ability to reflect on this later. But, what I can say is that it was a switch for me to accept things for what they were and do my best to move forward.

What is the number one thing I need to accomplish this week? 
I need to get a hold of my life. Not that it's completely out of order, but there are things that are within my control that I should focus more of my attention to.

What can I do right now to make the week less stressful? 
The same thing that I was supposed to do last week and failed to do - put myself first.

Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped? 
The same emotional baggage from last week - it'll probably be around for awhile.

What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week? 
Warmer weather.

Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals
I began reading last week to reach my goal of reading thirty books. I also volunteered with Junior Achievement of New York to perform mock interviews with tenth graders.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment