Monday, April 21, 2014

Week In Review | Grace (4/13 - 4/20)


What did I learn last week? 
I learned of grace. I don't have what some would classify as major issues or problems. But, it's amazing how even though I see how insignificant my issues are in comparison to others I still fall victim to the same sorrow. Last week has led me to a state of peace regardless of my circumstances.

This grace has allowed me to put into perspective some of my more long-term goals. The main thing being that it's necessary to commit myself to Him before making the decision to commit myself to anyone else.
  
Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why? 
Hebrews 5:12. It taught me that nothing is a coincidence. I have been being led to start the journey I am on now, yet didn't heed certain signs I'd been receiving. I'll expound on this in another post.

What is the number one thing I need to accomplish this week?
Packing for an upcoming work trip.

What can I do right now to make the week less stressful? 
I'm not sure. I have such peace right now that I can't even think of allowing something stress me.

Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped? 
I still have some emotional things that find a way to surface them self.

What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week? 
Last week, I said clarity and I found exactly that. I'm going to say continued clarity because last week was great.

Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals
I'm realizing that measuring my progress on my 101 goals is the wrong approach. There are bigger things I need to be accomplishing. Those things don't have a timeline though, but my journey of clarity will help all things in my life align. I'm excited about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment